Natalie has broad experience advising on all aspects of EU and UK competition law, including cartels, mergers, behavioural antitrust and competition litigation and across a range of sectors, including financial services, media and consumer goods.
Before joining Euclid Law in September 2019, Natalie spent 5 years working in the competition law team of Lloyds Banking Group. Prior to that, she was a Senior Associate at Clifford Chance.
Natalie is dual qualified in England & Wales and in Spain and has been recognised as one of 30 most notable in-house competition professionals in her 30s (Women@competition/Parr, February 2017).
Recent experience includes advising:
- London Stock Exchange Group on the CMA’s unconditional Phase 2 clearance for its acquisition of Quantile Group
- bp on the CMA’s market study into EV charging;
- London Stock Exchange Group (as supporting advisor alongside Freshfields) in relation to the LSEG/Refinitiv European Commission Phase 2 conditional clearance;
- Number of brands in relation to their distribution strategies in Europe;
- Number of private equity houses on notifications to the UK and EU competition authorities;
- securing unconditional CMA clearance of LBG’s acquisition of MBNA,
- Various market investigations, studies and reviews, including CMA’s market investigation into retail banking and subsequent implementation of remedies including the key Open Banking remedy and the PSR’s market reviews into merchant acquiring, infrastructure and indirect access.
- Competition issues surrounding various contract negotiations.
- EU and UK antitrust investigations, mergers (Phases 1 and 2), market studies and investigations and a range of other matters.
Includes matters handled at Euclid or prior to joining the firm.
Escuela Superior de Administracion y Direccion de Empresas (ESADE)
Law Degree & Master in Business Law (2002)
England & Wales
Qualified in Spain
English, Spanish, French
Recent Publications and Speaking Engagements
Natalie has spoken at a number of events in the last few years, including the Thomson Reuters Competition Law Conference (on sector regulation and enforcement) and a number of Financial Services conferences on competition law.
m: +44 7939654854